Guidelines for Collaboration
- Does the event cater to the entire Georgia State student population?
- Does the event support the mission statement and purpose of the Spotlight Programs Board?
- Is the event non-philanthropic? (Meaning the event does not require donations, and no profits from the event are used for donations)
- Will the event be open and advertised to all Georgia State students and for the major benefit of the Georgia State community?
- Is this a Georgia State University recognized student organization?
Students who answered YES to all of the above are eligible for co-sponsorship!
If not, students will have to contact the executive director to determine their eligibility.
Fill out the Spotlight Event Collaborations Application
- Fill out a Spotlight Event Collaborations Application form prior to the day of the event. This application must be completely filled out and turned in 60 business days prior to the event if it is to request funding (events will be considered on a case-by-case basis). If there is no funding being requested, please have this application completed and turned in at least 30 business days prior to the event to request support and advertising
- Present the proposal to Spotlight Programs Board.
- Projected budget must be itemized.
- There shall be a limit of $20 per expected person (i.e., if 50 people are expected, then $1,000 is the maximum that can be granted).
- There shall be a limit of $1,500 or no more than 60% of the event's cost.
- All funds resulting from collaboration with Spotlight Programs Board and ticket sales must be put toward event costs.