Guidelines for Collaboration
- Does the event cater to the entire Georgia State student population?
- Does the event support the mission statement and purpose of the Spotlight Programs Board?
- Is the event non-philanthropic? (Meaning the event does not require donations, and no profits from the event are used for donations)
- Will the event be open and advertised to all Georgia State students and for the major benefit of the Georgia State community?
- Is this a Georgia State University recognized student organization?
Students who answered YES to all of the above are eligible for co-sponsorship!
If not, students will have to contact the executive director to determine their eligibility.
Fill out the Spotlight Event Collaborations Application
- Fill out a Spotlight Event Collaborations Application form prior to the day of the event. All applications for Full Collaborations must be submitted no less than eight weeks prior to the event date. Applications for Full Collaborations for events occurring in Fall 2019 will be available July 5, 2019, through October 18, 2019. Applications for Full Collaborations for events occurring in Spring 2020 will be available July 5, 2019, to February 28, 2020.
Silent Partnership requests must be submitted at least 30 business days prior to the date of the event.
- Wait for confirmation email from Spotlight executive director.
- Projected budget must be itemized.
- There shall be a limit of $20 per expected person.
- Spotlight can fund no more than $1,000 of a collaborative event’s financial cost.
- All funds resulting from collaboration with Spotlight Programs Board and ticket sales must be put toward event costs.