Guidelines for Collaboration
- Does your event cater to the entire Georgia State student population?
- Does your event support the mission statement and purpose of the Spotlight Programs Board?
- Is your event non-philanthropic? (Meaning your event does not require donations, and no profits from the event are used for donations.) Will your event be open and advertised to all Georgia State students, and for the major benefit of the Georgia State community?
- Are you a Georgia State University recognized student organization?
If you answered YES to all of the above, you are eligible for co-sponsorship!
If not, you will have to contact our vice president at email@example.com to determine your eligibility.
- Submit a collaboration application form.
- Present your proposal to the Spotlight Programs Board.
What does the collaboration form include?
- The form itself.
- Detailed itemized budget.
Important: When is the collaboration form due?
A minimum of 28 days prior to the date of the event (or fourth board meeting before the event; whichever is longer).
- Projected budget must be itemized.
- There shall be a limit of $20 per expected person (i.e. if 50 people are expected, then $1,000 is the maximum that can be granted).
- The Spotlight Programs Board shall not contribute 60% or greater of the event’s total cost.
- All funds resulting from collaboration with the Spotlight Programs Board and ticket sales must be put toward event costs. If there is a surplus of funds on the specific event, the excess amount of the allocated money shall be returned to the Spotlight Programs Board.
To download a file to your computer, right click it and select “Save Link As” or “Save Target As.” If you download a file and it does not have an extension or is not associated with the intended application, rename the file “pblogo.$$$” and replace $$$ with the intended three-letter extension (either JPG, PDF, GIF, or PSD depending on the file you downloaded).